Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com!
1. Lindsey Wixson, formerly retired, walked the runway for Miu Miu.
2. Nathan Lump, current editor-in-chief of Travel & Leisure, has announced that he will exit the position at the end of the year.
3. Louise Trotter has been named the new creative director for Lacoste. You can read more about her appointment, here.
4. Margherita Maccapani Missoni has been appointed creative director of M Missoni. Click here to read more about this story.
5. Ruthie Friedlander, director of special projects at InStyle, has left the magazine.
6. Michelle Ebanks, president of Essence Communications, has been promoted to CEO. Meanwhile Joy Profet, current general manager of the company, has been promoted to COO.
7. Darline Jean has joined Essence magazine as chief digital officer, a new position at the publication.
8. Moana Luu has joined Essence magazine as its new chief content officer and chief creative officer.
9. Charles Leung has been named CEO of the LVMH-owned jeweler Fred.
10. Herbert Hofmann has been named the first ever creative director, commerce, for Highsnobiety.
12. Chloe Worden, the former advertising and brand partnerships director for L’Officiel USA, has joined WSJ. Magazine as it’s luxury director.
13. Avrielle Gallipoli has left her position as a manager at L&Co.
14. Delia Carnero, formerly of Krupp Group, is now a senior account executive at LaForce.
15. Malinda Torres has joined HL Group as a senior manager on the beauty team.
16. Kia D. Goosby has been promoted to associate market editor for Elle magazine. Her previous role, fashion market assistant, has been filled by Rosie Jarman.
17. Marissa Rosenblum has joined Refinery29 as senior commerce director. She was previously vice president of content at Barneys New York.
18. AZIONE has hired Sarah Montalto as vice president of its L.A. office. She was previously with Linda Gaunt Communications.
19. Hannah Biehn has joined Kucerak + Co as a junior account executive.
20. PR Consulting LA is now representing Rachel Comey and Silvia Tcherassi.
21. HL Group is now representing Diptyque Paris.
22. Krupp Group is now representing Think Royln.
23. Jayne & Company is now representing Keratin Expert Nadine Ramos and her Lasio Professional Keratin Treatments.
24. Foundation is now representing Kristen Ess Hair.
25. LFP Collective is now representing Wexler Dermatology.
26. CCPR is now representing JCRT.
27. LaForce is now representing Dream Nashville.
28. BrandLink Communications is now representing Sweet Defeat.