Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Jan-Michael Quammie has joined Highsnobiety as its first-ever style director.
2. Phillip Picardi has left his position as chief content officer at Teen Vogue, and will now helm Out as editor-in-chief.
3. Denise Landman, chief executive of Victoria’s Secret Pink, is set to retire at the end of the year. Amy Hauk, currently of Bath & Body Works, will replace her.
4. Shannon Curtin, is leaving her position as Coty‘s senior vice president for Consumer Beauty in North America.
5. Melissa Sansone has joined Coty Luxury as a PR director, overseeing Calvin Klein, Burberry, Hugo Boss, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Lacoste, and Escada.
6. Pascal Perrier has been named CEO of La Perla. Meanwhile, Alessandra Bertuzzi has been promoted to head creative designer.
7. Patrick Pruniaux, current CEO of Ulysse Nardin, is now also CEO of Girard-Perregaux.
8. Lisa Summers, previously SVP at DKC Public Relations & Marketing has joined Sotheby’s International Real Estate.
9. Molly Biscone has been promoted to Global Public Relations Director of Akris. She was previously the brand’s communications director for the Americas.
10. Kevin Scully, previously of Michael Kors, has joined Carolina Herrera as vice president of human resources.
11. Katie Hobbs, former executive director at Shop BAZAAR, has been appointed senior director of digital marketing at Carolina Herrera.
12. Michael Bonini, previously of Ralph Lauren, has joined Carolina Herrera as senior director of international sales and business development.
13. Caitlin Mazonas has joined The Wall Group as its first-ever director of entertainment relations.
14. Erna Nalic, previously of Krupp Group, has joined Factory PR as its influencer relations manager.
15. Laila Dar, formerly a PR and social media specialist at AGAATI, has joined Marque Media as public relations manager.
16. Danielle Hale Scott, a former VP at Creative Media Marketing, has joined Hawkins International as vice president of the agency’s growing wellness practice.
17. Allie Dinielli has left Wetherly, and has joined Light Switch Digital as director of partnerships.
18. Jocelyn Medland, formerly a PR manager at Zac Posen, has joined Tara Inc as a senior publicist.
19. Russell Howe has joined Paul Wilmot Communications as senior account executive, fashion. He was previously an editorial specialist at Saks Fifth Avenue.
20. Elena Dabby has joined Think as account coordinator.
21. Kacy Galisdorfer has left her position as an account manager at HL Group.
Purple PR will be representing Naeem Khan and J. Mendel for their Spring 2019 fashion show and presentation, respectively.
LaForce is now representing Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s.
C&M Media is now representing M Missoni and GEOX.
Lynette Nicole PR is now representing MudLOVE and Blazon.
CCPR is now representing Tribe + Glory.
Film Fashion will now be handling VIP relations for AUrate and Hearts On Fire.
Samantha Slaven Publicity is now representing contemporary label Simone Aviv.
Lawlor Media Group is now representing RAND Luxury, Greenwich Steakhouse, and Catherine Demarchelier Charm.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.