Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com
2. Gawker has announced four new hires ahead of its relaunch. Carson Griffith, previously of Architectural Digest, will be editorial director; Ben Barna, previously of Interview, has been named senior editor; Finally Maya Kosoff and Anna Breslaw, formerly of Vanity Fair and Cosmopolitan, respectively, have both joined as staff writers. Read more about this story, here.
3. Jill Demling has joined British Vogue as entertainment director at large. Click here for more details.
4. Hearst has hired Randi Peck as its executive director of talent. She was previously Interview‘s entertainment director.
5. Danika Owsley has joined KCD as senior director, digital.
6. Brett Depper Goldstein, former PR and events manager at Bergdorf Goodman, has joined SMCP USA, handling brand and digital communications for Sandro Paris.
7. Devin Alessio, previously social media manager at Diane von Furstenberg, has joined Tanya Taylor as social media manager.
8. There are several new additions to Purple: Michael Schwartz has joined as a senior account director; Telsha Anderson has joined as a digital account manager; and Blake Crambes is now the VIP director of Purple Los Angeles.
9. Erin Grant, formerly of Bonobos, is joining Freshly as director of communications.
10. Covet PR saw a number of promotions this week: Megan Rupp and Gianna Totaro, both previously senior account executives, are now account supervisors; Maddie Erdossy and Michelle Alfaro, both previously assistant account executives, are now both account executives; finally Erica Shutty, formerly an account coordinator, is now an assistant account executive.
11. Samara Cooper, formerly of The Consultancy PR, is now a senior account executive at Azione PR.
12. Jessica Milter, formerly senior account executive at Creative Media Marketing, is now an account supervisor.
13. Adam Mansuroglu has leftBestProducts.com and joined Men’s Health as senior style and gear editor.
14. Jenna Slavin has joined The Consultancy PR as senior account executive. She was previously with Rayce PR & Marketing.
15. Tammy Cohen has been named head of sales at NewBeauty. She was previously the advertising director at Redbook.
16. Benedicte Bakar has left Paul Wilmot Communications and joined Interparfums Luxury Brands as senior manager, PR and digital.
17. Bryce Dalzin, senior account executive of public relations at Full Picture, has left the company.
18. Jennifer Laski, formerly with Relativity Ventures, has joined Shadow as a senior account executive in the firm’s consumer goods division.
19. INE Entertainment is collaborating with Broadway star Bryan Terrell Clark on a series of digital and television projects.
20. Concrete Communications has officially launched.
21. Shadow is now representing Mod Sélection Champagne.
22. MML PR is now representing Elizabeth Arden.
23. Wetherly Group is now representing Rebecca Minkoff.
24. Lion & Lamb Communications is now representing Chateau Montelena Winery in Napa.
25. Siren PR is now representing BLK/OPL Beauty.
26. Factory PR is now representing Taylor Stitch and KORA Organics.
27. Chapter 2 is now representing No Sesso.
28. Azione is now representing Seed Phytonutrients.
29. EightSixtySouth is now representing Yarok Hair.
30. LJ Public Relations is now representing Burnett New York.
31. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing HG Contemporary Gallery and Philippe Hoerle-Guggenheim.
32. Beach House PR is now representing Professional Beauty Association.
33. PR-essence is now representing Nary Manivong.
34. Tara, Ink. is now representing ADEES Co.
35. CCPR is now representing Roopa Pemmaraju.