1. John Targon of Baja East has been named creative director of contemporary at Marc Jacobs.
2. Bruno Frisoni is leaving Roger Vivier after the brand’s Paris show on February 27.
3. J. Errico, formerly fashion director at Nylon, has been named fashion director of Marie Claire.
4. Sally Holmes, formerly executive editor of Elle.com, has been named digital director of Marieclaire.com.
5. Fabian Garcia, formerly CEO of Revlon, has left the company.
6. Zoe Ruderman, formerly executive director of content and strategy for entertainment, style, and sports at People.com has been named editor at People, Digital.
7. Claudia Fisher, formerly a content manager at SiriusXM, has been named lifestyle editor at Time Inc.
8. Eric Alt, formerly editorial content director at The Clio Awards, has been named executive editor at Evolve Media.
9. Jennifer Foley has been named EVP of Communications at Standard International.
10. Landis Smithers, formerly VP of Marketing for Grindr, has been named chief creative officer of Standard International.
11. Erik Yates, formerly VP of sales at Fast Company, has been named VP of sales, East at Evolve Media.
12. Amy Price, formerly VP of sales, merchandising and planning at Delta Galil Industries, has been named SVP, men’s division head, at the company.
13. Bryan Smith, formerly Global Communications Director for The Wall Group, an IMG company, has left the company.
14. Susan Keena, formerly Associate Publisher, Head of Sales at Architectural Digest, has been named Head of Sales and Strategic Partnerships at NewBeauty.
15. Camille Easy has been named senior account manager at Karla Otto.
16. Simon Dan Sirixay, formerly account manager at Karla Otto, has been named PR manager of Chloé Americas.
17. Emma Mentor has been named PR manager of Chloé Americas.
18. Erica Nardella, formerly junior account executive at Creative Media Marketing, has been named account executive at the company.
19. Dana Deutsch, formerly account manner at Krupp Group, has been named account manger at PURPLE PR.
20. Melissa Haworth, formerly PR assistant at BOLD PR, has been named Junior account executive at Creative Media Marketing.
21. Julia Nicholson, formerly junior account executive at dOMAIN Integrated, has been named PR assistant at Topshop TOPMAN.
22. Samantha Turner, formerly PR coordinator at Cameo Group, has left the company.
23. Amy Otal has been named PR & Showroom Assistant at EightSixtySouth.
24. The Lions Model Management announces its representation of Emma Heming Willis.
25. Bollare announces its representation of Few Moda and CARRA.
26. Tractenberg&Co. announce its representation of INGLOT Cosmetics and Pestle & Mortar Skincare.
27. TUKE Consulting announces its representation of LE LION.
28. Creative Media Marketing announces its representation of Algenist and Glo Skin Beauty.
29. Maxime Communications announces its representation of CJ Hendry.
30. EightSixtySouth announces its representation of Citrine Swim.
31. SHADOW announces its representation of Made In Cookware.