Shopping for men is the worst, but that’s why god invented gift guides! Just take a deep breath, listen to your heart, and remember to request a gift receipt. Or don’t. He’ll probably be into anything on this list. They’re pretty solid options.
1. Leather Wallet from Coach
It’s bad luck to gift someone an empty wallet, so make sure you slip a bill or two in there before you wrap it up.
2. “By the Fireplace” Cologne from Maison Margiela
With top notes of burning wood and chestnut, it’s a fragrance he will love and you will love to steal.
3. Watch from Baume & Mercier
So much chicer than that glorified fitness tracker he wears now.
4. Mini Bluetooth Speaker from Bose
Tiny speaker, big-ass sound!
5. Shearling Smart Gloves from Ugg
Puxatony Phil says there are going to be six more weeks of winter, so he’ll get plenty of use out of these oh-so-soft shearling gloves before the world thaws.
6. Sneakers from Fila
Clean, simple, and just a little bit retro. Nice!
7. Sunglasses from Hugo Boss
Ooooooh, he is gonna look sharp in these!
8. Backpack from Michael Kors
Sleek enough for the city, yet rugged enough for a weekend in the country.
9. Sailing Jacket from Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger’s new flag collection is preppy without being all annoying about it — just like (insert your guy’s name here).
10. Whiskey Decanter from Baccarat
First you give him the decanter, then you give him a bottle of, like, Elliot’s Select or whatever his favorite whiskey is. He’ll love it. He’ll just love it.