Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com.
1. Michael Sebastian has been named the new Editor-in-Chief of Esquire. He was previously the publication’s digital director. Meanwhile Nick Sullivan was promoted from fashion director to creative director at the magazine. Read more about their appointments here.
2. Humberto Leon and Carol Lim have stepped down as creative directors of Kenzo after eight years. Click here to read more about their departure.
3. Cheryl Abel-Hodges is the new CEO of Calvin Klein Inc., succeeding Steve Shiffman.
4. Austin Smedstad, U.S. integrated communications director at Kiehl’s, has been promoted to AVP at the company.
5. Farial Awan, formerly an associate VP at HL Group, has been named VP at Azione.
6. Ellen Molina, formerly celebrity and VIP relations manager at Think PR, has joined Azione as an account manager, digital/VIP. Meanwhile Sharon Park, previously a senior account executive at BPCM, has joined the team as an account manager. Finally Trieste Stern, formerly an associate account executive at ID-PR, has joined Azione as an account executive.
7. Erin Kenning, previously the communications and PR coordinator at Solid & Striped, has joined TOD’s as a PR coordinator.
8. Paul Wilmot Communications has had a number of additions to their team. Elizabeth Jenkins has been appointed lifestyle assistant account executive. Natalie Nudo is the new beauty assistant account executive, and Cathy Lee is now a fashion assistant account executive. Meanwhile Kyle Smith has joined as an executive assistant, and Maggie Reynolds has been appointed fashion junior account executive.
9. There have also been several internal promotions at Paul Wilmot Communications. Dallas Thayer is now a fashion account executive. Morgan Tanacea is now a lifestyle account executive. Melanie McKnight is now a broadcast account executive, and Dan Phelan is now a fashion junior account executive.
10. Rachael Kelley, director of PR at Kiehl’s, has left the company.
11. Jameela Lake, formerly account manager at Mode, has been named account executive at THINK.
12. Melissa Wabby has joined Heather Magidsohn Consulting as a PR manager.
13. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing Garrett Leight California Optical and Mr. Leight.
14. ZOÏ Agency is now representing Fleur du Mal.
15. Chapter 2 is now representing Keiser Clark.
17. Jayne & Company is now representing Spare My Hair and Beth Minardi Signature.
18. Sandrine Charles Consulting is now representing Daily Paper.
19. Project MM is now representing Flamingo.
20. Lisa Wells PR is now representing Vandale Industries and Vince Camuto loungewear and intimates.
21. Lawlor Media Group is now representing MarieBelle Chocolates New York, Opus Hotel Versante, Harrys of London, and Kim Dobin.
22. Freuds US is now representing The Organic Pharmacy.