Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Lucy Yeomans, EIC of Porter magazine, is stepping down from the position after seven years.
2. IMG has signed Iris Apfel. Read the whole story, here.
3. Katie Jayne Becker has been named beauty director at Elle. She was most recently at the Coveteur.
4. April Long has been named beauty director at Town & Country. She succeeds Jamie Rosen, who will stay on with the publication as a contributing beauty editor and columnist.
5. Condé Nast International has launched Vogue Business. See here for more details on this story.
6. Xavier Teo, previously of Anomaly, has been named executive creative director of CNX, Condé Nast’s full-service creative agency. Meanwhile Brendon Volpe, formerly of Team One, was named head of strategy for the company.
7. There have been several promotions at W magazine: Fan Zhong, former digital features director, is now digital director; Liana Gergely, former branded content director, is now digital marketing director; Caroline Grosso, previously senior digital fashion editor, is now digital fashion director; Taylor Ford is now director of social and video; Lauren McCarthy, digital style editor, is now senior digital features editor; Kyle Munzenrieder, went from news editor to senior news editor; Brooke Marine is now an associate editor; and Stephanie Eckardt, previously associate digital editor, is now a staff writer.
8. Suzanne K. Anderson has been appointed VP, ready-to-wear fashion director for Macy’s. She was most recently vice president, creative director at Peerless Clothing.
9. Paul Wilmot Communications has hired two of its former interns. Nick Shaw and Mary Katherine Withers are now assistant account executives in fashion and beauty, respectively.
10. Katie Underhill has joined Tanya Taylor as the senior director of marketing.
11. Briana Cusimano, formerly junior account executive at Think, has been promoted to account executive at the company.
12. Kate Alper has joined Communité as communications director. Meanwhile Victoria McPherson has joined the company as communications coordinator.
13. Kate Young has been named a creative consultant to BCBGMaxAzria for the Spring 2019 season.
14. Nicole Diamond, previously a jr. account executive at MHA Media, has been promoted to account executive.
15. Andrew Fitzsimons has been named a brand ambassador for NatureLab. Tokyo.
16. Rogers & Cowan’s VIP services division, Film Fashion, is rebranding as ITB Worldwide.
17. PR Consulting is now representing Equinox in North America.
18. KCD London is now representing Marco de Vincenzo in the UK and the US.
19. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing Hammitt Los Angeles.
20. BPCM is now representing Luxury Brand Partners.
21. Mode Public Relations is now representing Frank & Eileen.
22. Siren PR is now representing Amanda Kloots and Innika Choo.
23. Kucerak + Co is now representing Anna Beck.
24. Think is now representing Century 21 Stores.
25. Di Petroff PR is now representing Jumby.
26. Shamoon Marketing Communications is now representing Sally Hershberger Salons and Sally Hershberger 24K.
27. The Woods & Co is now representing WHEN Beauty.
28. MHA Media is now representing Azza Fahmy.
29. Foundation is now representing Olive & June.
30. EKPR is now representing The SIGN Tribe.