Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Olivia Culpo has joined The Society Management.
2. Yasmin Sewell is stepping down from her position as VP of style and creative at Farfetch.
3. Melissa Sussberg, formerly of Diane von Furstenberg, has been named president of global sales at Victoria Beckham.
4. Erin Smolinski has joined Campari Group as senior global PR director, spirits. She was previously head of PR and marketing for North America at Scotch & Soda.
5. Peter Arnold, former executive director of the CFDA, has been named the executive director of the YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund. For more information on his appointment, click here.
6. Cornelia Zicu has left her position as chief creative officer of The Red Door Salon & Spa. She held the job for 10 years.
7. Ruth Spencer has been promoted to deputy editor of The Cut. She began with the site in 2017 as a senior editor.
8. Steven Beltrani has been promoted to chief communications officer at Tracy Anderson. He was previously SVP of global PR at the company.
9. Chrissy Tantillo has joined Tiffany & Co. as PR manager for North America.
10. Martino Pessina has been promoted to CEO of H&M North America retail and e-commerce. He replaces Daniel Kulle, who will be taking on a new role within the H&M Group.
11. Cameron Flaherty has been promoted to account manager of design at Karla Otto.
12. Haley Anderson and Archita Patel, former account executives at BPCM and Behrman Communications, respectively, have both joined PURPLE as senior account executives for beauty & wellbeing.
13. Eric Alexander has joined BET networks as a senior art director. He was previously with J. Walter Thompson Worldwide.
14. Rachel Giovanello, formerly assistant account executive at BPCM NY, has been named PR associate at JS Group.
15. Samuel Johnson has been promoted to VP of development, emerging and brand at INE Entertainment.
16. Diana Faucetta, previously director of PR and brand partnerships at Nine West, has joined Kendra Scott as director of PR in New York.
17. Kate Chase-Lansdale has been named president at Rachel Roy. She was previously VP of sales at the company.
18. Eitan Kling-Levine, formerly a junior account executive at SHADOW, has been promoted to account executive in the consumer packaged good division.
19. Halston Heritage has joined JS Group. Melissa Veniero Ciavirella of JS Group will be handling its PR.
20. Krupp Group is now representing Alix and Kooreloo.
21. HL Group is now representing Teva.
22. The Consultancy PR is now representing Guillermo.
23. CLD PR is now representing jewelry designer Loree Rodkin.
24. Base Beauty Creative Agency is now representing The Premiere Group.
25. Dalton Primeaux Digital is now working with Jody Tjan.
26. Marque Media is now representing Dilly Swim, Happy Jacqueline, and Lolli Popitt.
27. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications is now representing Snow Fox Skincare.
28. Chapter 2 is now representing Saints of Sin.
29. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing LizzB London.
30. Suite Public Relations is now representing Maturos NYC.
31. Linlee Allen-Homs/Delinlee Delovely PR is now representing Monastery skincare and Heather Levine.
32. Wetherly Group is now representing Mio Harutaka and Daniella Kronfle.
33. Sandrine Charles Consulting now represents Victor Li.