Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Alex Dickerson has been promoted to CMO at The Daily Front Row.
2. Chris Dixon, creative director of Vanity Fair, is leaving the magazine.
3. Brendan Monaghan, former publisher of T Magazine and Condé Nast Traveller, is now CRO and marketing officer of Tatler Asia Group. Meanwhile Danica Lo, former digital director of WWD and Food & Wine, is the company’s new chief content officer.
4. Jared Feig has been promoted to manager of strategy and operations at IMG Models.
5. Julia van Os is now represented by IMG Models.
6. Daphne Groeneveld is now represented by Elite Model Management New York
7. Zoe Turner is now creative director of St. John. Turner has previously held positions at Alberta Ferretti, Max Mara, and Dior.
8. Marie Gulin-Merle, CMO of Calvin Klein and chief digital officer of PVH Corp., has left the company.
9. Ryan Mucatel is now EVP and COO at Berk Communications.
10. Joe Thompson is now executive editor of Hodinkee.
11. Hoor Al Qasimi is now creative director of Qasimi.
12. Shaneil Reynolds, formerly account supervisor at Fingerprint Communications, is now a senior account executive, food & beverage at Magrino PR.
13. Kristen Catania is now an account supervisor at LaForce.
14. Laura Cassidy is now an associate account supervisor at Bollare.
15. Janine McCargo is now VP of healthcare at Ink & Roses. Meanwhile, Richard Gallo is now an account executive, beauty at the company.
16. Karla Otto is now representing John Elliott and GCDS.
17. Purple is now representing Rami Al Ali, Lost Daze, and Pellegrino.
18. RK PR is now representing Vasquiat.
19. Single Fin PR is now representing ALOHA Collection and Breeze Balm.
20. Ink & Roses is now representing Cannafloria Essentials.
21. Cate Charney is now representing Unplugged Beauty.
22. Dreems PR is now representing Leyla Gans.