Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Lucas Ossendrijver has left his role as menswear designer for Lanvin after 13 years. Click here to read more about this story.
2. Sergio Kletnoy (pictured), former director of entertainment at Hearst, has joined Condé Nast in the same role.
3. Holly Whidden has left her position as VP of the entertainment and talent hub, and brand development at Hearst.
4. Joseph Libonati has replaced Cameron Blanchard as chief communications officer at Condé Nast.
5. Joyann King has been promoted to executive director BAZAAR.com. King started with the company eight years ago.
6. Leah Chernikoff has been promoted to executive director of ELLE.com.
7. Lisa Aiken has joined Moda Operandi as women’s fashion director. She was previously with YOOX Net-a-Porter Group.
8. Josh Peskowitz has joined Moda Operandi as men’s fashion director.
9. Maximilian Bittner has been named CEO of Vestiaire Collective.
10. Jack Farren, formerly of Style Coalition, has joined Foundation as senior talent manager.
11. Makenzie Halen and Claudia Salinas, formerly senior directors at SHO+CO, have been promoted to co-managing directors of VIP services at the company.
12. Anthony Demetrius has joined H&M as the new men’s PR specialist.
13. Kristine Fahner has also joined the PR team for H&M covering the ladies, conscious, and kids collections.
14. Miriam Stevens, former senior account executive at Murphy O’Brien, has been named senior account manager at Chasen Creative Media.
15. Frédéric Fekkai, in partnership with Cornell Capital, has bought back his namesake line, Frédéric Fekkai Brands, from a group of investors.
16. PR Consulting is now representing Delvaux.
17. Agentry PR is now representing Nonna Beppa.
18. Foundation is now representing Necessaire and Dominique Cosmetics.
19. Fournier PR + Consulting is now representing dermatologist Dr. Marnie Nussbaum.
20. Dalton Primeaux Digital is now representing Emini House.
21. Williamson PR will be representing JETRO for its upcoming textile salon in 2019.
22. Samantha Slaven is now representing Billy T, Wash Lab, and Rael.
23. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing Jeffrey Dodd.
24. Jonesworks announces its representation of DSTLD.