Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com.
1. Dolly Parton has signed a global licensing deal with IMG to develop a lifestyle brand, including fashion, accessories, and home lines.
2. Linda Wells, chief creative officer at Revlon, has left the company. She will continue to work with the brand as a consultant.
3. Katie Couric and Brandon Maxwell are partnering with Meredith to create video and digital content offerings.
4. There have been several additions to the Teen Vogue team. Tahirah Hairston was named fashion and beauty features director in February. She was previously with Lenny Letter. Danielle Kwateng-Clark, previously with Broadly, has been named culture and entertainment features director. Bianca Nieves, is the new commerce editor. Finally Christine Davitt, formerly of Vanity Fair, joins the team as its senior social media manager.
5. Tiffany Reid has been promoted to style director of Hearst Women’s Fashion Group.
6. Elizabeth Trousdale has joined DLX NYC as an account manager, overseeing Aries, Hillier Bartley, and MATCHESFASHION.COM.
7. Abby Adesanya, previously on Condé Nast’s brand marketing team, has joined Bustle Digital Group as a senior manager, talent and influencers.
8. Ashley Grabill has been promoted to VP, tech and innovation, heading up the San Francisco office of Factory PR.
9. There have been several changes at Soma this week. Nicole Colaco, manager of PR and social marketing, Elizabeth (Liz) Thomas, associate manager of PR and social marketing, and Jena Delaney, specialist of PR and social marketing, will all be shifting focus to Soma’s social media channels and influencers.
10. Kate Stephens has been named editor-in-chief and global editorial director of BURO 24/7.
11. Jennifer Williams,PR director at Authentic Brands Group, has left the company.
12. New York City Jewelry Week has named Elliot Carlyle its new director of cultural diversity and inclusion.
13. Sabrina Fata has left Blue Sky Communications.
14. Marianna Biela has joined HL Group as an account director on the agency’s fashion team.
15. Erika Kuhn, formerly an account executive at Carol Leggett Public Relations, has been named account executive at Think.
16. Alice Dolton, formerly an account executive at Think, has been promoted to senior account executive at the company.
17. Adriana Douzos, previously with Boneau/Bryan-Brown, has launched The PR Canvas for theater artists, creative entrepreneurs, and nonprofits.
18. Jason Morrison has left Hublot after five and a half years with the company.
19. Upasna Khosla, former director of PR at Women Management, has joined Brandsway Creative PR as its new PR director.
20. Also at Brandsway Creative PR, Jordana Levine has been promoted from junior account executive to account executive in the talent department, and Tara Ciccone has been promoted to senior account executive of the hospitality department.
21. PR Consulting LA is now representing Perfect Number in the US.
22. HL Group is now representing James Allen, Court & Rowe, and is working on a project with Helen Kaminski.
23. RK PR is now representing Coclico.
24. Chapter 2 is now representing HUF and Vianel.
25. Agentry PR is now representing Leaf Xia.
26. Think is now representing Kimai and Heist.
28. Small Girls PR is now representing Stitch Fix.
29. 5W PR is now representing Eone.
30. MHA is now representing Nigora Tabayer.