Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com
1. Sally Singer has been promoted to creative director of Vogue. She was previously the magazine’s digital creative director.
2. Chanel has named Virginie Viard as Karl Lagerfeld’s successor. Click here to read more about this story.
3. Paul Andrew has been promoted to creative director of Salvatore Ferragamo. Read more about this story here.
6. Dana Haffner, former event marketing manager for Saks Fifth Avenue, has joined Exhale as a PR director.
7. Claire Stern has been named editor at Bergdorf Goodman.
8. Annie Naslund, global director of VIP, partnerships and publicity at Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, has relocated to the company’s head office in London.
9. KCD is now representing Carolina Lemke.
10. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing Shein.
11. Agentry PR is now representing Morse by Tokyo James.
12. The Communications Store is now representing Tabitha Simmons.
13. Infinity Creative Agency is now representing Naked Wolfe.
14. THINK is now representing New York Wine & Grape Foundation and Artists & Fleas.
15. LJ Public Relations is now representing Indochino.
16. JJB PR is now representing Pai Skincare in the US.
17. Michele Marie PR is now representing Maelys, Honor MD, Hair La Vie, Design Me, Kimsu, and Socialite.