Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com
1. Page Six reports that Megyn Kelly‘s morning show Megyn Kelly Today has been canceled. Her former hour will instead be hosted by other Today anchors. At the moment Kelly remains an employee of NBC.
2. Christopher Raeburn has been named global creative director of Timberland. Read the full story here.
3. Mark Briggs has left his position at Hudson’s Bay Co. He was the executive vice president of creative.
4. Chrissy Tantillo Shuman has left Louis Vuitton after seven years.
5. Louis Vuitton has named Catherine Lacaze head of jewelry and watches.
6. Issey Miyake has named Takahiko Ise president.
7. Tommy Fazio has left his position at UBM Fashion.
8. Ali Valenti has joined Rebecca Minkoff as senior director of PR, partnerships and events. She was previously with Alice and Olivia.
9. Sophie Chassat has joined the board of directors at LVMH.
10. Sabrina Simmons has joined the board of directors at Columbia Sports Company.
11. Alissa Heumann has joined Berns Communications Group as SVP and director of consumer marketing, a new position at the company.
12. Michelle Copelman, formerly of Striped, has joined Victoria’s Secret as design director of sleep and lounge.
13. Andrea Ng has joined Coach as senior manager for men’s and women’s global PR.
14. Amanda Markmann has been appointed vice president of creative at BrandLinkDC.
15. Mary Li has joined Paul Wilmot Communications as a senior account executive. She was previously with CMM PR and Autumn PR.
16. Fox Greenberg Public Relations is expanding to include a San Francisco office. It currently has offices in New York and Los Angeles.
17. Purple is now representing Moon Choi, Casablanca, Cara Mila, and Joe Yellino.
18. Krupp Group is now representing Roller Rabbit.
19. The Callaway is now representing AILA Cosmetics.
20. The Communications Store is now representing The White Company.
21. Agentry PR is now representing Cougar Shoes.
22. Carey Burgess Laing is now representing Tan Towel.
23. Turner is now representing Red Wing Shoes.