Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com!
1. Stephanie Mark, co-founder of Coveteur, has been named editor-in-chief at Coveteur.
2. Leah Faye Cooper, formerly features editor, has been named editorial director at Coveteur.
3. Jonathan Moore, formerly president of Family Media, has been named senior vice president of events at Bonnier Corporation.
4. Ryan Dziadul, formerly director of PR at Jonathan Adler, has been named director of marketing and PR at Jonathan Adler.
5. Meg Young, formerly director of PR and influencer marketing at Kate Somerville Skincare, has founded Meg Young Media Group.
6. Meg Young Media Group is now representing Kate Somerville Skincare, NATURALLY by Stevi Christine, and Jouer Cosmetics.
7. Tractenberg & Co. is now representing Sunday Forever, Sophie Ratner Jewelry, and Original & Mineral.
8. Lawlor Media Group is now representing Genesis Jones and Kenneth and Maria Fishel.
9. Brandstyle Communications is now representing Love Your Melon.
10. Farrington PR is now representing Victoria’s Secret Beauty LeChat Nails, SkinLab, and Glam and Posh.
11. Sandrine Charles Consulting is now representing Baracuta and Sneakersnstuff.
12. The Woods & Co. is now representing Maison Lejaby.
13. Jayne & Company is now representing Crazy Color, The Knot Dr. and the Cirrus Wave Styler.
14. Blue Sky Communications is now representing Phyto-C Skincare.
15. Robin Diamond PR is now representing [solidcore] and Elizabeth Trattner.
16. Lawlor Media Group is now representing Singer/Songwriter Genesis Jones and Philanthropists Kenneth and Maria Fishel.
17. LFB Media Group is now representing Kyma Flatiron.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.