Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Sam Walker, previously the accessories and men’s market editor at W Magazine, has joined Matchesman / Matchesfashion as senior fashion market editor.
2. Raf Simons is officially out at Calvin Klein. Rumors first swirled of conflict between Simons and executives at the brand in early December, but his abrupt departure — just before the holiday break — still came as a surprise.
3. Lindsey Cohen, previously US PR manager at Topshop Topman, is now an account executive at Michele Marie PR.
4. Ali Chetkof, previously a senior digital publicist at KCD, has joined Tanya Taylor as the PR manager.
6. Brie Clemency has left her position as PR coordinator of Guess. She was with the company for three years.
7. Raven Garcie, previously of Lede Company, has joined the editorial style team at Bollare NY as an account manager.
8. As of December 31, 2018 Capri Holdings Ltd has officially acquired Versace.
9. Karla Otto is now representing Malin+Goetz in the US.
10. Purple is now representing Triple RRR and Baracuta.
11. Lisa Wells PR is now representing Paul Stuart.
12. MSH & Partners is now representing ShoeCandy.
13. Creative Media Marketing is now representing Kat Von D Beauty.
14. DKC is now representing
15. Siren PR is now representing EM Cosmetics.
16. Autumn Communications is now representing Bandier, The Office of Angela Scott, and Naked Cashmere.
17. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing Leovard.
18. Sandrine Charles Consulting is now representing Nordstrom x Nike.