Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Carine Roitfeld is reducing her role at CR Fashion Book. Read more about this story, here.
2. Calvin Klein might be closing its Milan office. Click here to read more about this story.
3. Guy Tunnicliffe, previously of the editorial team of Hearst Design Group, has just joined Stacy McLaughlin Communications as an account executive, luxury media specialist.
4. Tessa Millman has joined SMCP as a senior manager.
5. Allison Gaber, formerly PR assistant at Lafayette 148 New York, has joined GUESS as a PR assistant.
6. Kaitlyn Dolan formerly PR assistant at GUESS has been promoted to PR coordinator at the company.
7. Kaitlyn Quail formerly PR manager at GUESS has been promoted to senior PR manager at the company.
8. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications has promoted Kristin Martinez from junior account executive to account executive.
9. Karissa Natera has joined Forty Five Ten as marketing coordinator.
10. Ava Rojo, former senior account executive at Derris, has joined Sarah Flint as head of PR.
11. The new communications agency, CO has officially launched.
12. Purple has moved offices. It is now located at 322 Eighth Avenue, floor 12A.
13. DNA is now representing Kaia and Presley Gerber.
14. Karla Otto is now representing Thélios in the United States, including eyewear collections for its brands, Celine, Kenzo, and Loewe.
15. Purple is now representing Venus ET Fleur.
16. Factory PR is pleased to announce representation of American Apparel.
17. Movement Strategy is now representing Sundae School.
18. Small Girls PR is now representing Moda Operandi.
19. KP McGregor Consulting is now representing Fall Risk.
20. Foundation is now representing Patrick Ta Beauty.
21. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing Ben Sherman.
22. Chapter 2 is now representing Pull & Bear and Renzo Cardoni.
23. Magrino is now representing Ala Von Auersperg and The Gallery at 200 Lex.
24. Siren PR is now representing Seek Collective.
25. Agentry PR is now representing Mitchell Evan.