Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Rushemy Botter and Lisi Herrebrugh have joined Nina Ricci as the brand’s new creative directors. You can read more about them, here.
2. Lanvin has appointed Jean-Philippe Hecquet as CEO. Read more about this news, here.
3. Christian Juul Nielsen has joined Hérve Léger as the brand’s creative director.
4. Tira Urquhart, the former associate fashion editor at Hearst Women’s Fashion Group, is now the digital style editor at BET.com.
5. Guia Golden has joined Facebook/Instagram as US head of the Face-to-Face team.
6. Lauren Junge is now director of brand communications at PMK BNC.
7. Kacy Galisdorfer has joined Purple PR as an account manager.
8. Blair Peterson, previously a junior account executive at LaForce has joined MULTIPLY as an account executive.
9. Megan Thomas has left her position at Factory PR.
10. Deborah Marquardt, CMO of the Diamond Producers Association, has left the company.
11. Ermenegildo Zegna Group has bought Thom Browne for an estimated $500 million.
12. Peter Brant is officially the “new” owner of Interview magazine.
13. Loft Creative Group is representing Gypsy Sport during New York Fashion Week.
14. Marque Media is now representing StyleCon.
15. Maximus Communications is now representing Ozone Herbals in the US and Canada.
16. Brandstyle Communications is now representing Vulog.
17. Narrative is now representing Wynn Nightlife.
18. Gallery PR is now representing Recho Omondi’s line Omondi.
19. ZOï Agency is now representing Atelier New Regime.
20. The Communications Store is now representing John Elliott.
21. Chasen Creative Media is now representing SECNDNTURE by Jordyn Woods.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.