Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Jean-Claude Biver has stepped down from his duties as head of head of the watch division for LVMH. He will remain with the company in a non-executive VP role. Stéphane Bianchi has already been named as Biver’s replacement.
2. Justine Cullen has stepped down from her position as editor-in-chief of Elle Australia. Read the full story, here.
3. Puja Patel has been named the new editor-in-chief Pitchfork.
4. Cedric Murac is the new executive vice president, content creation and innovation for Calvin Klein.
5. Kahlana Barfield Brown, an editor at InStyle, has left the magazine to pursue “personal projects.”
6. Rebecca Dancer, former editorial assistant at Shape Magazine, has joined L’Oreal Paris as beauty editor.
7. Alli Stein, has joined Ralph Lauren as director of talent relations and dressing. She was previously the celebrity relations manager at Valentino.
8. Carrie Tharp has been promoted to executive vice president, chief digital officer of Neiman Marcus Group. She was previously its senior vice president, chief marketing officer.
9. Adam Orvos, previously the chief financial officer of Neiman Marcus Group, has been promoted to executive vice president, CFO, and COO.
10. Leanne Kim, former account manager at Karla Otto, has joined Gnazzo Group as a senior account executive.
11. Brian Chan has joined BPCM as an account executive. He will work on Assouline, Bremont, Perry Ellis, and Ulysse Nardin.
12. Kevin Giss has joined Scotch & Soda as head of PR and marketing.
13. Bridget Moriarity has joined R.Couri Hay Creative Public Relations as a senior account executive.
14. LaForce is now representing Hunter.
15. Violetta Group is now representing Oscar Tiye.
16. Kucerak + Co is now representing PREVIEW.
17. The Communications Store is now representing Barbour in the United States.
18. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing Charlotte London.
19. Manifest Group is now representing SWIMS.
20. R.Couri Hay Creative Public Relations is now representing The Hummus & Pita Co. and Sweet Whispers LLC.
21. Caro Marketing is now representing Ong-Oaj Pairam, Zeynep Kartal, H Brand, Wayhigh, and Tarik Ediz.
22. Optimist Consulting is now representing Bluefly, and Phillips‘ jewelry department, ahead of its December 6th NYC jewelry auction.