Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com.
1. Joann Pailey is now head of content and marketing at Altuzarra.
2. Rachel Kay is now VP of talent at Hearst, a new position.
3. Jess Testa is now a fashion reporter at the New York Times.
4. Art Peck is stepping down as CEO of Gap Inc.
5. Donata Minelli Yirmiyahu is now CEO of Ulla Johnson. Meanwhile, Niamh La Vine is now senior director of communications and marketing at Ulla Johnson.
6. Georgie Versi is now director of events and development for the fashion group at IMG.
7. Jennifer Peros is now VP of talent relations and publicity at Elite Model World.
8. Megan Thomas is now a director at PR Consulting.
9. Melissa Sansone is now VP at Beauty Seen.
10. Emma Kessler and Halle Gardner are now an account executives at Beauty Seen.
11. Christine Grossi is now the marketing and PR director at Hampden.
12. Jenna Ebbink is now an account director at Nike Communications.
13. Sabrina Krichevsky is now a fashion coordinator at HL Group.
14. Cathy Jang is now a senior account executive at Azione.
15. Kat Cooper and Mary Anderson have launched the new PR agency And Such Consulting.
16. PR Consulting is now representing Harley-Davidson Apparel.
17. Karla Otto is now representing Self-Portrait.
18. Abrams Artists Agency is now representing Sir John.
19. Purple is now representing ÂME.
20. The Society Management is now representing Anny Fan, Claire Rose, Doina Ciobanu, Jazzelle, Fai Khadra, Mia Kong, Sarah Feingold, and Young Emperors.
21. Krupp Group is now representing NeverNoT.
22. MAO Public Relations is now representing Laerke Valum and Steven Davis.
23. MCC is now representing McQueens Flowers.
24. SHO + CO is now representing Meredith Kahn Jewelry for VIP and influencer services.
25. Agentry PR is now representing Parisa Wang.
26. Azione is now representing UpWest and WelleCo.
27. Atelier PR is now representing Serena Williams Jewelry.
28. Bradbury Lewis is now representing Jeffrey Dodd.