Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Jay Fielden, editor-in-chief of Esquire and editorial director of Town & Country, has left Hearst. Click here to read more about this story.
2. Inditex, which owns Zara and Massimo Dutti, is splitting its current dual role of CEO and chairman. Pablo Isla, who previously held both roles will continue on as chairman. Carlos Crespo, the company’s COO, is taking on the CEO position.
3. Matthew Schneier, previously a reporter and staff writer for the New York Times Styles desk, is joining New York Magazine’s The Cut as a features writer.
4. Condé Nast Entertainment and Vogue have appointed Robert Semmer as the brand’s new VP of video. Read more on this story here.
5. Richard Habberley is joining Models 1 as an agent. Naomi Campbell, whom Habberley has represented, has also just signed with the agency.
6. Brandon Sansone, former VP of HL Group, is now VP of Zeno Group.
7. Luxury hospitality and real estate PR firm C&R has hired Emily Venugopal to lead its new New York office.
8. Jenna Blackwell has joined DanceBody as its PR Director.
9. Hourglass Cosmetics has appointment Charlotte Watson its new CMO. She has previously worked with Michael Kors and Louis Vuitton.
10. James Love II, formerly of iOne Digital, has joined Essence as an associate fashion market editor for print and digital.
11. Robbie Cantonwine, previously with Paul Wilmot Communications, has joined Battalion PR as a senior account executive.
12. Jessica Alea, formerly of Black Frame, has joined Small Girls PR as an account supervisor. She will oversee fashion clients such as Moda Operandi and Kendra Scott.
13. Stevie Chong, former director of PR at Glow Recipe, is joining Kate Somerville/Unilever Prestige as its new director of PR and influencer strategy.
14. Amy Bourne has been named VP of marketing at Working Mother Media.
15. Jessica Allen, a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle publicist at mml PR, has left the company.
16. Margo Zeve, formerly PR leader at RH, Restoration Hardware, has joined Year & Day as a brand marketing lead.
17. Samantha Slaven Publicity is now representing Blake McKay and Gordon Rush.
18. TUKE Consulting is now representing Laura Garcia.
19. Ink & Roses is now representing
20. The Eighth Floor Strategic Communications is now representing Ryland Life Equipment.
21. ELR Media Group is now representing Ellie Vail Jewelry.
22. Linda Gaunt Communications is now representing Outerknown.
23. The Hinton Group is now representing True Tribe.