Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Coco Rocha has signed with Women Management New York.
2. Teyana Taylor has signed with IMG Models.
3. Massimo Piombini has stepped down as CEO of Balmain. Read more about this story here.
4. Amanda Rubin Deveaux is now SVP of lifestyle at Purple.
5. Lindsay Tomaro is now senior manager, US luxury PR and influencer marketing at Coty. Anna Quartell is now the company’s manager, US luxury PR and influencer marketing.
6. Jaclyn Tillman is now assistant manager, US luxury PR and influencer marketing at Coty. Meanwhile Kelly Armetta is now its coordinator of US luxury PR and influencer marketing.
7. Ariana Berg is now communications manager at Rag & Bone.
8. Allison Slater Ray is now president of MBX. Hari Seshadri is now the company’s CFO.
9. Marshall Chang is now VP of supply chain management at MBX. Meanwhile Shawn Park is now creative director, and Tyler An is now CSO/head of APAC.
10. Viktorija Svedkova Jasevice has left Rosetta Getty to form her own brand and communications consultancy. She is launching with Completedworks, Refine, and By Pariah.
11. Lautaro Amadeo Tambutto has joined the Gaucho – Buenos Aires design team.
12. Teng Phour is now style director at Yard NYC.
13. Emily Green is now executive producer at Yard NYC. Meanwhile Tennille Teague is now head of production at the agency.
14. Mi Mi Chloe Park is now associate director of lifestyle at PR Consulting.
15. Stephanie DiGuiseppe has joined Bradbury Lewis as an account manager.
16. Madeline Bourque is now an account director at Beauty SEEN Inc.
17. KCD Paris is now representing Wooyoungmi.
18. PR Consulting is now representing Perfect Moment in the US.
19. Purple is now representing Tre by Natalie Ratabesi.
21. DeVries Global is now representing No7, Soap & Glory, and Botanics.
22. Savannah Engel is now representing PatBO and Marlo Laz Jewelry for VIP.
23. IHPR is now representing Forevermark.
24. Think is now representing Gray Malin.
25. Kaplow Communications is now representing Dermstore, Ralph Lauren Fragrance, and Signet Jewelers.
26. Alison Brod Marketing & Communications is now representing Flywheel Sports and Flywheel Home Bike.
27. Sandrine Charles Consulting is now represents Liberty Fairs and Cabana Show.
28. Bollare is now representing FAM Brands.
29. Skoog is now representing Ogee.
20. Ashe is now representing Floravere.