Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com.
1. Tyler McCall, formerly deputy editor of Fashionista, has been promoted to editor-in-chief. Congrats, Tyler! Well deserved, indeed.
2. Alyssa Vingan Klein, formerly editor-in-chief of Fashionista, has been appointed editorial director of Nylon Magazine.
3. Fabien Baron and Karl Templer, formerly art director and creative director of Interview, respectively, have joined Ports 1961 to lead visual identity (Baron) and fashion (Templer).
4. Andrew Wright, formerly global commercial director of Manolo Blahnik, has been promoted to president of North American operations and chief commercial officer.
5. Matthew Sebra is now fashion director for men’s and kids’ at Macy’s.
6. Jeff Giles is now executive Hollywood editor for Vanity Fair.
7. Molly Young is now literary critic at New York Magazine.
8. Jake Greene, formerly director of talent and social at PAPER Magazine, is now talent director at Command Entertainment Group.
9. Caitlin Innes, formerly digital commerce director at Burberry, is now director of digital and strategy at Harrods.
10. Camilla Kay, formerly the beauty director and deputy editor of Glamour UK, has joined Josh Wood Colour as global head of brand communications and content.
11. Laura Joukovski is now president of global fashion brands at TechStyle Fashion Group, overseeing JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids.
12. Carolyn Batista, formerly account director at Purple PR, has been promoted to senior account director.
13. Michelle Wang is now PR Director of Catherine Miran.
14. Carly Rappoport, previously manager of brand communications at Bonobos, is now senior manager of public relations at Prose.
15. Sasha Steell, formerly of BSPR, has been appointed account director at LION VIP Relations.
16. Marisa Lee has joined PR Consulting.
17. Camille Easy has left Karla Otto.
18. Hailey Kodora has left Bollare.
19. Social Adam Creative Services is now representing 5th Avenue beauty spa, SkinProLogica.
20. Karla Otto is now representing Tata Harper, The Nue Co., and Ellis Brooklyn.
21. Purple Los Angeles is now representing La Perla, managing VIP strategy and implementation.
22. The Eighth Floor Strategic Communications is now representing BCBG Generation.
23. LION VIP Relations is now representing Tanya Taylor for VIP services.
24. BPCM is now representing Augustinus Bader for US public relations.
25. Botkier has moved their PR in-house. For all press requests, they ask that you reach out to Nicole Morelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. BWR is now representing Smash + Tess.
27. ATELIER Creative Services, Inc. is now representing hint water.
28. AMP3 PR is now representing Wrangler Denim and Fossil Group (Kate Spade NY, Michael Kors, Diesel, Tory Burch, Emporio Armani, Armani Exchange, Puma, DKNY and BMW).
29. EightSixtySouth is now representing Ricardo Rojas Hair and The Kindler Hotel.
30. Michele Marie PR is now representing Elocin, Michaela V, SMOKO, Red Carpet Rocks, LIVANA, Shhh! It’s a Secret, Glass Cypress, Krystle Knight Jewelry, blankbox, Keebos, French Kande, and RICH Fashion.
31. Base Beauty Creative Agency is now representing all-natural skincare and haircare brand, Heritage Store.
32. Wetherly Group is now representing Mezcal Doña Vega.
33. Inspire the Now is now representing Yes Way Rosè.