Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Angela Ahrendts, SVP of Apple, is leaving the company.
2. Tory Burch has appointed Stefano Sutter, previously of Prada, as president of Europe and the Middle East.
3. Bria Mastroianni has joined Kucerak + Co as a public relations coordinator.
4. Carolyn Kocjan, former assistant account executive at MML PR, has joined Covet PR as an account executive.
5. Tamara Sneider has been promoted to assistant account executive at Covet PR. She was previously an influencer relations coordinator at the company.
6. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications has promoted Taylor Frazier from account executive to senior account executive.
7. KCD Worldwide has relocated its Los Angeles office and showroom to Spring Place Beverly Hills.
8. PRC is now representing Roberto Cavalli and Just Cavalli within North America.
9. KCD Worldwide has been retained by Related Companies for strategic consulting on Hudson Yards.
10. Karla Otto is now representing Vivietta.
11. HL Group is now representing Ilia, Lilah B., and Cannuka.
12. samantha slaven publicity is now representing A Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity.
13. Think is now representing Kala.
14. Bollare is now representing MIMI The Label.
15. The Lede Company is now representing Russell Athletic.
16. Spring Los Angels is now representing Camilla.
17. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications is now representing Dr. Steven M. Levine.
18. Tractenberg & Co. is now representing Celeb Luxury and VSPOT Medi Spa.