Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. VICE Media has appointed Alastair McKimm as global editor-in-chief of i-D. Additionally Lucy Delacherois-Day was named the new publisher of the global brand. Read more about this story here.
2. Fenix Outdoor International AG, the parent company of Fjällräven, has promoted Nathan Dopp to global VP. Additionally Fjällräven has named Jean-Marie Shields VP of brand experience.
3. Sean Krebs, formerly a New York-based publicist for brands like Burberry, Fendi, and Missoni, has been named international editor of Vogue Czechoslovakia.
4. Birkenstock is launching a natural skincare line this year. It has hired Louise Caldwell as its president and general manager.
5. Melissa Waters, previously VP of marketing at Lyft, has been named CMO of Hims.
6. Lisa Summers, previously with Sotheby’s International Real Estate, has joined the Toni Haber Team at Compass Real Estate.
7. Christa Lombardi has been named SVP of health and wellness at DeVries Global.
8. Domenico Galluccio, director of worldwide PR and media at Moncler, has left the brand after 11 years.
9. Covet PR is has opened a Los Angeles division. There have also been a number of internal moves and hires at the company. Ashley Short, formerly account executive, has been promoted to senior account executive. Sarah Waldrop, formerly junior account executive at AZIONE, has joined Covet as an account executive. Kira Tirshfield, previously a senior account manager at Bollare, has been joined as an account supervisor. Finally Courtney Firth has joined as an assistant account executive. She was previously an account coordinator at Rubenstein PR.
10. Karen Amster-Young has joined Sabrina Levine Communications as a strategic advisor.
11. b8ta as named Phillip Nevins as partnership manager, fashion and lifestyle.
12. Alana Yankowitz has left PR DEPT after three years.
13. Karla Otto is now representing Nanushka.
14. Think is now representing Free People.
15. Krupp Group is now representing Spur.
16. The Lead PR is now representing artnet.
17. DLX NYC is now representing Solid & Striped.
18. C Bee PR is now representing Bvlgari fragrances.
19. Purple is now representing Fabergé.
20. Covet PR is now representing InCommon Beauty.
21. Be Social is now representing Sugarlash PRO, Kelley Baker Brows, Fashionphile, and Bar Method.
22. Chapter 2 is now representing Rider.
23. IHPR is now representing Argent.
24. Lion & Lamb Communications is now representing Dream Downtown, Dream South Beach, and Dream Midtown.
25. LJPR is now representing Kollectin.
26. Autumn Communications is now representing Jaja tequila.
27. Chasen Creative Media is now representing Live Tinted by Deepica Mutyala and Larsen Thompson.