This week’s Daily Media top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Robert Liptak is now creative director at RtA.
2. Stefan Doyno is now senior director, video at Fairchild Media Group.
3. Mikaela Hong is now senior account executive, beauty at ABMC.
4. Jazzmin Hylton is now executive assistant at SHADOW.
5. Curtis Kelly is now corporate communications manager at TD Bank.
6. Cam Edson, account executive at Nike Communications, is leaving the company.
7. Jerry Choi is now account executive at Factory PR.
8. Ngoc Hoang is now manager, global integrated PR at Calvin Klein.
9. Victor Leonard is now account manager, fashion at PURPLE.
10. Marina McMurray, communications manager at SEEN Group, is leaving the company.
11. Christina Summers is now account supervisor at BMF.
12. Alice Delahunt, former chief digital officer at Ralph Lauren, is launching SYKY; a blockchain-enabled web3 platform for businesses and consumers to trade, curate, and own digital fashion.
13. Vogue has launched The Run-Through with Vogue; a new weekly fashion and culture news podcast hosted by Chioma Nnadi and Chloe Malle.
14. The Lions is now representing Jordan Barrett.
15. PURPLE is now representing ZERO10 and Les Benjamins.
16. Anthony Brooks Consulting is now representing Heron Preston.
17. ICA is now representing NA-KD.
18. SHO+CO is now representing ADEAM.
19. The Lede Company is now representing Harley-Davidson.
20. JCPR is now representing Naghedi.
21. IHPR is now representing Vacheron Constantin
22. The Brand Guild is representing Gorjana jewelry.
23. SEEN Group is now representing Perfumehead.
24. Famous Last Words PR is now representing LIVELY.
25. KLC is now representing Lunula Salon in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
26. Facteur PR is now representing Nativa Spa.
27. Samantha Slaven Publicity is now representing Dr. Kami Parsa.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.