Are you fluent in fashion news? Do you eat, sleep, and breathe pop culture references? Are you a dab hand at creating content, video vignettes, and catchy captions? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Daily is seeking a part-time social media manager to join the editorial team, ahead of an exciting run of events and happenings slated to take place in 2022. The prospective candidate would also contribute occasional website content, such as snappy daily news items or short blasts about viral social media moments.
The ideal applicant will have a keen interest in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other leading platforms and will be proficient in all areas of development in social media – growing an audience, scheduling tools, creating original, compelling content live from events.
- Be a part of the team managing social channels associated with the Daily Front Row
- Plan and maintain a content calendar for The Daily and it’s content studio clients
- Engage and respond to the Daily’s audience on all channels
- Drive traffic to fashionweekdaily.com
- Analyze data and insights to help bolster growth and awareness of the Daily brand
- Monitor social trends for potential editorial coverage
- Capture and share editorial-worthy content from industry events
To apply, please email your resume and pitch letter to email@example.com. Please note that this position will likely transition to a full-time role in April 2022. Bonne chance!