Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com!
1. Edmundo Castillo has been named head of product design at Stuart Weitzman.
2. Ross McCammon, formerly the director of service and lifestyle at GQ, has been named special projects editor at Men’s Health.
4. Marty Munson, formerly the deputy editor of Dr. Oz THE GOOD LIFE, has been named the health director at Men’s Health.
5. Margaret Jones has joined the Mary Kay PR Department.
6. Shannon Welch has joined behno.
7. Chelsea Simunovich has left Dior.
8. Susannah Schaffer has left Elizabeth and James.
9. Erin Thorpe has left Space NK.
10. Heir Agency is merging with The Lede Company.
11.Covet PR is now representing Dang Foods, Perfect Keto, Thistle and Sunday Scaries.
12. The Bonita Project is now representing Farsali.
13. Bollare is now representing Australian Fashion Label’s portfolio: BNKR, C/MEO COLLECTIVE, Finders, Jaggar Footwear, Keepsake the Label, and The Fifth Label.
14. Autumn Communications is now representing TheraGun, SBE, Everafter, The Westside, and The Citizenry.
15. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications is now representing Ashley Longshore.
16. Beach House PR is now representing Aquis US.
17. The Creative NYC is now representing Juniper Books.
18. Elyse Koenig is now representing MŪN.
19. PR VEIN has been acquired by Marque Media.
20. PURPLE New York is now representing NORMAL KAMALI, KATHARINE HAMNETT, LINDER and 10 CORSO COMO.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.