Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Alessandra Codinha, former culture editor at Vogue.com, has joined Departures as its new style director. She starts March 11.
3. Alistair McCallum has joined Alexander McQueen as its worldwide PR director.
4. Jory Wood Syed has joined Fendi as senior director of PR.
5. Valerie Fraser has joined HL Group as an account manager for beauty.
6. Ashtyn Tardif, former digital marketing assistant at Patricia Field ARTFASHION, has joined LFB Media Group as junior account executive.
7. Carly Ginsberg, formerly account executive at LFB Media Group, has been promoted to senior account executive at the company.
8. Dana McHugh has joined American Dream as its PR director.
9. Claire Burns has joined KCD as junior publicist, PR. She will be supporting the Alexander McQueen, and Balmain Accessories.
10. Lauren Burke has joined KCD as junior publicist, digital. She will be supporting Kate Spade New York.
11. Julia Nicholson, formerly a PR coordinator at Top Shop, has joined MMPR in New York as an account executive. Meanwhile Sabrina Morris, previously VIP manager at Coach, has joined the company as a director.
12. Ellen Nachman, former senior coordinator at laChambre PR, has joined MMPR in Los Angeles as an account executive.
13. Brittany Witter has left BWR.
14. PR Consulting is now representing Stone Island in North America.
15. Purple PR is now representing Les Petits Joueurs.
16. Battalion PR is now representing de Grisogono in the U.S.
17. HL Group is now representing Morilee by Madeline Gardner.
18. Lawlor Media Group is representing Madame Paulette and its Professional Stain Removal Kit.
19. D’Orazio & Associates is now representing Blumarine.
20. Elyse Koenig announces her representation of Aethera Beauty.
21. Anchor Communications is now representing Bebe and Sandals Resorts.
22. Autumn Communications is now representing Midheaven Jeans.
23. JBC is now representing Paravel.
24. Magrino is now representing Willem New York and the brand’s founder, Sean McDonagh.
25. MMPR is now representing Franco Sarto, Balluta, and Karita Cassia.
26. Mode PR is now representing Frank & Eileen.
27. KP McGregor Consulting is now representing To The Market and Tiltsta.