Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Derek Blasberg has been named director of fashion and beauty at YouTube.
2. Cathie Black has been appointed to the board of advisors at VINA.
3. Brittany Galla, formerly editorial director of Bauer Media Group, has been named director of content strategy at VINA.
4. Laura Norkin, formerly senior editor at Refinery29, has been named deputy editor at InStyle.
5. Laurel Pantin, formerly editorial director at Coveteur, has been named fashion features director at InStyle.
6. Darcy Penick, formerly chief executive offer at Shopbop, has been named president of Bergdorf Goodman.
7. Hollie Smith, formerly account executive at Sayles & Winnikoff Communications, has been named senior account executive at Lumina Communications.
8. Ali Checkoff has been named senior digital publicist at KCD Worldwide.
9. Sam Lobban, formerly buying manager at Mr Porter, has been named VP of men’s designer and new concepts at Nordstrom.
10. MBA Partners is now representing Prose.
11. Alta Moda Communications is now representing Jenny Packham for VIP services.
12. SHADOW is now representing Bulletproof.
13. DG is now representing Rossignol Group.
14. Charles Cohen is now representing T. Anthony Leather Brand.
15. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing Nasty Gal.
16. Sydney Reising Creative is now representing Free x Rein.
17. Tractenberg & Co. is now representing Sunday Forever, Sophie Ratn
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.