Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Chantal Thomass has stepped down as designer of her eponymous label. She will be succeeded by Natacha Jacquier-Laforge. To read more about this, click here.
2. Devin Pedzwater has been named creative director of Goop. He was most recently with Vanity Fair Italia. Click here to read more on this story.
3. Dr. Rachel Schreiber has been named the new executive dean of Parsons School of Design. Most recently she was provost and SVP at San Francisco Art Institute. She formally begins her new position July 1, 2019.
4. There are big changes at Brides this week. Roberta Correia, former deputy digital director of the magazine, has been promoted to digital director. Anna Price Olson is now the director of real weddings. She was previously senior editor of real weddings.
5. Meanwhile Brides associate digital news editor Jamie Cuccinelli has been promoted to digital editor, and Mariah Kulak has been named as the mag’s social media manager. She was previously associate social media manager.
6. Dolly Kaur, previously PR coordinator at Karla Otto, has joined Tom Ford Beauty as the global communications and PR coordinator.
7. Brittany Hurdle Ewing has left her job at A.P.C after seven years with the company. She was its director of communications.
8. Ali Chetkof, a senior digital publicist at KCD, has left the company.
9. There have been a number of promotions at Shadow as well. Caroline King, formerly an account coordinator, has been promoted to junior account executive in the agency’s consumer packaged goods division. Rachel D’Amico has been promoted from director of Shadow’s influencer marketing to associate VP of the division.
10. Gabby DeLeon has gone from junior marketing manager at Shadow to marketing manager in its influencer marketing division. Ally Calloway, formerly an account executive, is now a senior account executive in the fashion and retail division. Finally Emily Cavagnaro, previously a junior account executive, is now an account executive in fashion and retail, as well as creative.
11. Brittany Rupp, formerly of CMM, is now PR and influencer manager for Boots Retail USA.
12. Daina Lee has joined Bally as a PR and communications coordinator.
13. Lauren Peteroy has joined Scenario as a senior account director.
14. Paula Goldenberg and Nikki Dudek, formerly account executives at H&S, have both been promoted to senior account executives at the company. Meanwhile Anina Bose has been promoted to senior account supervisor at H&S. She was previously an account supervisor.
15. Gia Kuan has left her position as director of arts and culture at Nadine Johnson & Associates to pursue her own practice.
16. Tu Ly has been promoted from design director to VP of design at Moose Knuckles Canada.
17. HL Group is now representingwomenswear and lingerie in the US.
18. Black Frame is now representing KITH and Snow Xue Gao.
19. SRC is now representing Florencia “Flo” Galarza.
20. Bella PR is now representing Dashing Diva.