Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Michael Clinton, president of marketing and publishing director of Hearst Magazines is retiring July 1. He has been with the company for 21 years. Click here to read more about this story.
2. LVMH has appointed Véronique Gébel to lead Fenty, Rihanna’s maison.
3. Sophie Beresiner, the former beauty director of Elle UK and columnist for The Times, has joined BURO 24/7 in the newly-created role of beauty & style director ahead of its UK flagship launch.
4. Ally Jameson has joined G-iii Group as a PR manager. She will handle PR for DKNY and Vilebrequin.
5. Erica Barnhill, previously with Paul Wilmot Communications, has joined Optimist Consulting as an account executive working with lifestyle and accessories brands.
6. Rachael Ross, formerly an associate at Trachtenberg, joins Shadow as account executive in the beauty.
7. Sally Phelps, formerly an account coordinator at Shadow, has been promoted to junior manager of the influencer division at the company.
8. Katie Sheriff, formerly PR and social media manager at i.d.e.a., has joined Mindgruve as a PR manager responsible for launching the PR department.
9. Jackson Crook, an account manager at HL Group, has left the company.
10. The LVMH-owned 24 Sèvres is changing its name to 24S.
11. HL Group is now representing Dolce & Gabbana Beauty in the US.
12. Krupp Group is now representing Robin Piccone and Cinq a Sept.
13. LaForce is now representing Christina Lombardi.
14. BPCM is now representing Pestle & Mortar in the US.
15. The Lead PR is now representing Noonday Collection.
16. Purple is now representing Nu Wave Swim and Gemfields.
17. SHO + CO is now representing Jill Stuart and Jill Jill Stuart for VIP Services.
18. Autumn Communications is now representing Flower by Edie Parker and Zitsticka.
19. Nouveau Communications is now representing CTZN Cosmetics.
20. Shadow is now representing Twice Oral Care.
21. Tractenberg & Co. has announced the it is now representing The Institute by Dangene.