Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Frank Doroff, Bloomingdale’s vice chairman and general merchandise manager for ready-to-wear, bloomingdales.com and concessions, will retire in February after 27 years with the company. Click here to read more on this story.
2. Bloomingdale’s has named Denise Magid, previously of her own consulting company DVMagid Consulting, as its EVP and general merchandise manager for ready-to-wear, bloomingdales.com and concessions, effective January 2019.
3. Dirk Standen, the former EIC of Style.com, has left Condé Nast after 15 years with the company. Read more on this story, here.
4. Billboard appoints Hannah Karp as its new editorial director.
5. Ray Kelvin, CEO of Ted Baker, is on voluntary leave following accusations of sexual harassment in the workplace. Lindsay Page has been named acting CEO.
6. Sarika Rastogi, senior director of communications at Michael Kors, has left the company.
7. Galerie Magazine has named Mara Gredick has its chief revenue officer. Gredick was previously with Hearst for eight years.
8. Mark Tanno, formerly of M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment, has joined the Peter Marcus Group as VP of Marketing.
9. Emelie Mard has been named account coordinator and showroom manager at Samantha Slaven Publicity. She was previously a PR assistant.
10. Jess Haro-Rodriguez, previously PR and influencer marketing manager at Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma Inc., has joined Lyft as senior manager, consumer communications.
11. Erica Larsen, formerly VP at Shadow, has been promoted to SVP at the company.
12. Jamie D’Attoma, formerlyVP at Shadow, has been promoted to SVP at the company.
13. Megan Zuckerman, previously an account executive at Nike Communications, has joined 5WPR as a senior account executive.
14. Jessica Kim, director at Linda Gaunt Communications, has left the company.
15. BrandLinkDC has rebranded itself as The Brand Guild.
16. The Creative NYC is now representing Horologicon.
17. Purple is now representing Messika.
18. CCPR is now representing Secteur 6 womenswear.