Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Condé Nast’s CFO David Geithner and chief HR officer JoAnn Murray are leaving the company by the end of the year. Roger Lynch, global CEO of Condé, will oversee both positions.
2. Jocelyn Mak and Katie Rudik have been promoted to vice presidents, fashion at Purple. Both were previously senior account directors.
3. Monis Zahira Alam has joined KCD as senior digital director.
4. Anumita Steinberg has joined Creative Media Marketing as associate VP of digital strategy.
5. Tamara Wilson has joined Creative Media Marketing as director of digital strategy.
6. Jennifer McNicholl has joined HL Group as an account manager.
7. Nisha Btesh, formerly an executive assistant at Covet PR, has been promoted to creative brand manager at the company.
8. Natalia Baker, previously an account coordinator at LaForce, has joined Covet PR as an account coordinator. Lauren Niday, formerly senior account executive at White Oak Communications, has joined Covet PR as senior account executive. Meanwhile, Rachel Pamaran has joined the company as an executive assistant.
9. Erin Riley has joined ABC Television as a publicist.
10. Danika Owsley is now the PR director at The Brand Guild. Previously, she was the senior digital director at KCD.
11. Samantha Mittman is now the in-house senior manager of PR and influencers at NYDJ.
12. Zoë Batt Stern, senior manager of PR at Barneys New York, has left the company.
13. Lauren Alden, assistant VP at Bold PR, has left the company.
14. Kathryn MacGovern has joined Tanya Taylor as a PR assistant and executive assistant to the founder.
15. IMG’s LENS is now representing Tina Tyrell.
16. Wetherly Group is now representing Switch.
17. Purple is now representing LaQuan Smith, Alibaba Group, Roam, Chrishabana, Rubeus, Concept Korea, Code8, and Bronx & Banco.
18. Tractenberg & Co. is now representing florence by mills.
19. Fournier PR + Consulting is now representing Bellefontaine Skincare.
20. Freuds New York is now representing Pelé Soccer.
21. ARPR Agency is now representing Miami Modest Fashion Week.
22. Mischief Media Group is now representing Sweat440 New York for PR and influencer relations.
23. Chasen Creative Media announces its representation of OUAI.