Halloween is on a Wednesday this year, so that means pretty much the entire week leading up to the big night is fair game for anyone looking to throw a spooky rager. Here’s a rundown of some of the best parties the fashion set are sure to be haunting.
Friday, October 26
1. Selby Drummond and Shiona Turini are co-hosting the “Your Worst Nightmare” party at Rose Bar. Costumes are required. So is an invitation.
2. Coveteur co-founders Jake Rosenberg and Stephanie Mark are throwing a Halloween party at The Blond with Kith founder Ronnie Fieg. By invitation only.
3. V Magazine and Chanel are teaming up for a party in honor of Lily-Rose Depp at Jane’s Carousel in Brooklyn. By invitation only.
4. Bartschland Follies is throwing a Halloween-themed bash at the McKittrick Hotel, hosted by Deedee Luxe. Tickets available here.
5. Patricia Field’s “Halloween Bash” will be taking place at Troy Liquor Bar with comp cocktails from 9 – 10 and a special ArtFashion presentation that’s sure to be a killer good time. By invitation only.
Saturday, October 27
6. PS 1 MOMA’s Cirque De Musee Halloween Extravaganza is already sold out, but there are still tickets available for the After Party — location TBD Friday night. Tickets available here.
Monday, October 29
7. New York Restoration Project’s Hulaween in the Cosmos will feature a costume contest judged by Michael Kors, a performance by Jazz at Lincoln Center’s managing and artistic director (and nine-time Grammy Award-winner) Wynton Marsalis and his Octet, a parody number performed by NYRP founder Bette Midler (along with her Tony-Award winning Hello, Dolly! co-star Gavin Creel), and other “supernova surprises.” Tickets benefit the New York Restoration Project and are available here.
Wednesday, October 31
8. Heidi Klum is throwing her annual costume party at Lavo with a DJ set by Questlove. By invitation only.
9. Boom! at Le Bain promises “scary clowns, show dolls, and chic.” Admission is free, but make sure you dress to impress if you want to make it past the doorman.
10. The Standard’s “Feel It In Your Bones” party at narcbear and Café Standard will be hosted by Kaitheblackangel, Ziggy Mack Johnson, Helena Amare, and Edward Hajari, with tunes by Dylan the Gypsy. The Standard promises no cover and fun drink specials all night.