Halloween is on a Thursday this year, so that means pretty much the entire week leading up to the big night is fair game for anyone looking to throw a spooky rager. Here’s a rundown of some of the best parties the fashion set are sure to be haunting.
Friday, October 25
1. Brooklyn Bazaar is promising three rooms of music at its Halloween Massacre party. Doors open at 10pm. Tickets are available here.
2. The Knitting Factory is hosting an Indie Pop Halloween Party. Doors open at 11:30 and costumes are encouraged. Tickets are free before midnight, but you have to RSVP here.
3. Susanne Bartsch is hosting her eighth annual Halloween party at MoMA PS1, followed by an afterparty at Elsewhere. Both events are open to the public. Click here for tickets to PS1, and here for tickets to the afterparty.
Saturday, October 26
4. The Standard, East Village is holding a weekend-long “Fall Into Autumn” event series in The Garden. Carve pumpkins, create floral arrangements, and having your tarot cards read by the talented Angela Lucy and Worthy Tarot. Activities are open to the public from 12pm – 4pm throughout the weekend.
5. The Standard, High Line is calling all goblins, ghouls, and witches to join them in their Halloween all weekend as well. From 12pm-5pm this Saturday and Sunday, enjoy pumpkin picking, spooky Maniac Pumpkin jack-o-lanterns, spiked drinks, and tricky treats on The Plaza. (We know these last two aren’t parties, but they still sound like a blast!)
6. Selby Drummond and Mazurbate are teaming up for a “Posts from The Grave” party at Fleur Room. Costumes are a must. By invitation only.
7. Marta Mae, Ava Donaldson, and Genevieve Aniello are co-hosting Hot Girl Halloween: A Party For Climate Change at No Bar at 10pm. Recyclable costumes are encouraged, with 10% of proceeds benefiting 350.org.
8. Top of The Standard is throwing a Halloween party in the Boom Boom Room. By invitation only.
9. Circoloco is throwing at Halloween party with Seth Troxler, Honey Dijon, Jasper James, and more at Brooklyn Navy Yard. Doors open at 10pm. Tickets are available here.
10. Soho House, Ludlow House, and DUMBO House are coming together for a massive Halloween party in Williamsberg. Lil’ Kim and Fat Joe are among the performers. Costumes aren’t a must, but a throwback dress code of ’70s, ’80s, and ’90s party looks are encouraged. Tickets are $125 and are available here.
11. Caroline Vazzana is hosting a Wizard of Oz-themed party at The Seville. Oz-inspired looks are a must. By invitation only.
Thursday, October 31
12. Heidi Klum’s is throwing her annual Halloween Party at Cathedrale. By invitation only.
13. The Misshapes are hosting “A Night in The Garden of Good & Evil” party at Fleur Room. The attire requirement is “ultimate Halloween fantasy” so that probably means you should show up in a costume. By invitation only.
14. Susanne Bartsch, queen of parties, is hosting Halloween on Top of The Standard at 10pm. Being a Bartch party, you’d better dress to impress. Entry is free!
15. Public Arts at Public Hotel is throwing “A Hellish Halloween” party at 11pm
16. Halloween Ball: Shangela VS. Miss Vanjie Vs. Aquaria at Big Apple Circus at Lincoln Center at 8pm. Tickets at VossEvents.