Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Nathan Kovach is now director, PR and corporate communications at Cartier US.
2. Ana Escalante, editorial assistant at Glamour, is leaving the publication.
3. Janene Mascarella is now editor in chief at Beautify.Tips.
4. Julie Walsh is now SVP, general business manager of Center Core & Beauty at Macy’s.
5. There have been several title changes at Saks. Lauren Picciano is now AVP, PR, celebrity & influence. Phoebe Lasky & Emma Reese are now both senior PR managers for PR & celebrity and Jessica Alper is the specialist for PR & celebrity.
6. Laura Gittoes is now senior director at PRC.
7. James Schuck is now director of marketing and PR at John Varvatos.
8. Agostino Guerra is now AVP, senior PR manager at Christie’s.
9. Maggie Dowicyan is now account director at Salt+Ruttner.
10. Madelyn Klein is now manager of communications, the Americas at Christian Louboutin.
11. Kelly Frae is leaving Carfrae Communications and is now director of communications & public relations at Feed The Children.
12. Claire Wesselkamper is now account coordinator in SHADOW’s Spirits division.
13. The Lede Company has announced its expansion to London, with Darren Howells joining the international team to lead the London office.
14. PRC is now representing Verōnika and Chapel Bar @ Fotografiska NYC.
15. PURPLE is now representing L’OBJET, BITE, Mother of All, and Each Other.
16. Karla Otto is now representing Leret Leret.
17. ICA is now representing MONTCE Swimwear.
18. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing SOZO.
19. Powers PR is now representing Heyday.
20. LWP Public Relations is now representing iTOUCH Wearables.
21. Le Grey are now representing The House by M.A.H by Laura Fulmine, Duelle Studio, Emile Wines, and Greeks Bearing Gifts.
22. Tractenberg & Co. is now representing SpoiledChild.
23. Lisa Lauri Communications is now representing Celeb Luxury.
24. Anthony Brooks Consulting is now representing Miansai.
25. ARPR Agency is now representing Didi J.
26. Westway Communications is now representing Sevigne.
27. Lucky Chalm is now representing THIRD FORM.
28. Krupa Consulting is now representing Transcendence Coffee and Body Vodka.
29. Chapter 2 is now representing TômTex.
30. Magnolia PR is now representing Free Birdees.
31. Pull PR is now representing Banbe.
32. Avant Collective is now representing EDEN + ELIE.
33. Brandstyle Communications is now representing Pinkie.
34. Janice McCafferty PR is now representing Unhidden Beauty.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be included in Daily Media in the future.