Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com!
1. Will Welch has replaced Jim Nelson as editor-in-chief of GQ. You can read more about the move here.
2. Koa Beck has stepped down as editor-in-chief of Jezebel. Current deputy editor Julianne Escobedo Shepherd will take her place beginning September 28.
3. Nikola Vasari has been named creative director of Faith Connexion.
4. Jennifer Gach, former senior accessories editor at Elle, has joined Nordstorm, focusing on PR and media strategy.
5. Danielle Marmel has been promoted to director, beauty division at Shadow. She was previously an account manager.
6. Nancy Chilton, formerly chief communications officer at the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, has been promoted to chief external relations officer.
7. Timothy Flach, previously senior PR manager at 7 For All Mankind, has been named manager of VIP services at Purple.
8. Sara Lieberman has been promoted to AVP of hospitality at Shadow.
9. Matthew Owens is now a director, fashion and retail at Shadow.
10. Milly Jones has been promoted to director, spirits & business development, at Shadow.
11. Michelle Gabe is now a director, hospitality & consumer packaged goods, as Shadow.
12. Erica Smith is now the beauty writer for The Cut. She initially joined the publication as a contributor in July.
13. Ginger Chan has joined Endeavor as senior vice president of consumer communications.
14. Kristen Long has joined Evolve MKD as an account director.
15. Michael Africa, former marketing manager at Oak + Fort, has joined Herschel Supply as communications manager.
16. Kimberly Flaster has left her position as senior VP at HL Group.
17. Amber Rodriguez has joined PROVOKR.com as its fashion editor.
18. Sam Dumas, formerly of Vanity Fair and W, has joined app Chappy as head of brand.
19. Think is now representing APM Monaco.
20. Kucerak + Co is now representing Jocelyn.
21. The Lead PR is now representing Stuart & Lau, and Apolis.
22. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications is now representing Rodial.
23. The Riviere Agency is now representing Lightricks and Ma
24. Tigerlily Skye PR is now representing Les Artisans de Geneve SA.
25. D’Orazio & Associates is now representing Vhernier.
26. Foundation is now representing INSPR-D by Natalie Off Duty, and Necessaire.
27. Nouveau Communications is now representing Andrew Fitzsimons, GLAM + GO, and Glosslab.
28. Michele Marie PR is now representing Astrid & Miyu, KARIGAM, Accessory Concierge, Sun Fun, and Valeur Absolue.
29. M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment is now representing Blundstone.