Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Charlie Miller has been named executive fashion and jewelry director at PORTER.
2. Melissa Giannini has been named the new features director at Elle.
3. Mi Mi Chloe Park, formerly media relations manager at Atout France, has joined Sopexa USA as senior PR and content manager.
4. Irin Carmon, formerly a national reporter at MSNBC and NBC News, has joined New York Magazine as senior correspondent.
5. Chris Hercik, chief creative officer at The Foundry, has left the company.
6. Romy Oltuski, formerly of Harper’s Bazaar and Self, has been named deputy features director at InStyle.
7. Amanda Richards, formerly fashion & beauty editor at Bustle, has been named senior editor of InStyle.com.
8. Olivia Martin, formerly a senior editor at Dwell magazine and Architect’s Newspaper, has been named the styles and interiors writer at Town & Country.
9. Spencer Bailey, formerly editor in chief of Surface magazine, has been named architecture and design contributor at Town & Country.
10. Bethany Freund has joined Warby Parker as the associate manager of brand communications.
11. Gemma Colón and Tara Khanmalek have joined AGW Group as account executives.
12. Scott Harvin has been named junior account executive at The Lead PR.
13. Mia Jarrett, formerly an account coordinator at SHADOW, has been promoted to a junior account executive in the firm’s Fashion & Retail division.
14. Reid Myers has left InStyle.
15. Sandrine Charles Consulting is now representing Adsum.
16. Poke PR is now representing BEAUTYCOUNTER.
17. The Lions is now representing Chinese superstar Ming Xi.
18. Catherine Miran PR is now representing Chan Luu and Ginette NY.
19. Magrino is now representing Joali Maldives, JW Marriott Turnberry Miami and Lotte New York Palace.
20. The Lead PR is now representing True Sons Grooming.
21. Keri Levitt Communications is now representing etúHOME and Mitchells.
22. HL Group is now representing ellos.
23. PR Consulting is now representing MZ Wallace.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.