Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Sebastian Jean is now fashion director at High Snobiety.
2. Emerald Elitou is now lifestyle writer at Glowsy.
3. Anne Nelson is now head of fashion & beauty at United Talent Agency.
4. CeCe Vu is now head of social at Apple Music.
5. Rachel Shechtman is now entrepreneur in residence at Brooklyn Museum.
6. Alison Loehnis is now interim CEO at Yoox Net-a-Porter.
7. Kimble Knight is now SVP, direct at Khaite.
8. Lee Tucker is now chief merchant and product officer at David Yurman.
9. Nathan Kovach, director, public relations at KCD, is leaving the company.
10. Marie Ecot, senior director of public relations at Roger Vivier, is leaving the company.
11. Laura Gittoes, account director, fashion at PURPLE, is leaving the company.
12. Denise Martinez is now supervisor at Derris.
13. Brian O’Shaughnessy is now chief communications officer at Hims & Hers. Josh Krueger is now VP, fulfillment operations at the company.
14. Michelle Dederko is now senior director at Alison Brod Marketing and Communications.
15. English Berthoumieux is now fashion account supervisor at Paul Wilmot Communications.
16. Kennedy Crenshaw is now senior social media director at SHADOW.
17. Woosik Choi is now global house ambassador for AMI.
18. Montana Wilkie, public relations and influencer strategy specialist at GUESS, is leaving the company.
19. Chloé Bulbin is now assistant account executive at Murphy O’Brien.
20. Tenique Bernard Consulting is now representing Jonathan Cohen.
21. JCPR is now representing Wuxly.
22. Brandsway Creative is now representing model Nya Gatbel.
23. The Lede Company is now representing Twentynine Palms.
24. Sandrine Charles Consulting is now representing Eton Shirts.
25. PURPLE is now representing Chet Lo.
26. Violetta Group is now representing Le Superbe.
27. Le CollectiveM is now representing Georgia Room.
28. Autumn Communications is now representing INBLOOM.
29. IFP Communications is now representing Nanit, RS Pure, and Canaria.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be included in Daily Media in the future.