NYFW showed us that Fall/Winter 2018 isn’t just about the clothes, but the attention is also on the shoes, bags, jewelry, and hair, too. Here are the top 5 accessory trends to keep your eyes out for!
1. Chain-Strap Bags: We’re seeing them all over the runway, and we’re not complaining! Wear a chain strap bag come FW18 as a cross body, carry it shorthanded, or even wear a mini one around your neck. The options are endless!
2. Statement Earrings: They’re bigger and better than ever!
3. White Boots: Crisp, clean, and super chic!
4. Retro Hair Accessories: From sleek hair clips to throwback headbands,—and beyond!—there’s a big push on accessorizing from head-to-toe—literally.
5. Bold Hosiery: Come fall, you won’t be wearing just black and nude tights—you’ll basically be wearing the rainbow!