The designer responsible for a fun, fluffy, and colorful collection of furs, winter accessories and outerwear, doesn’t mind a sweet escape to a warm destination. Charlotte Simone jetted from London to Portugal’s Douro Valley earlier this month, where she stayed at the breathtaking Six Senses located right in the Portuguese wine country. Between the amazing views, beautiful weather, and abundance of wine, the British designer shared some exclusive pics from the trip and breaks down some of her activities, outfits, and even desserts!
- Arrived! Six Senses Douro Valley in the middle of a beautiful wine region in Portugal.
2. So excited to explore! Isn’t the view from my room mega?!
3. The hotel is set in the heart of Portugal’s wine region. I went on a morning hike to explore the green and learn a little bit more about the history of this beautiful place.
4. First night in Duoro, wearing a summer dress and stems. Feeling fresh and lucky.
5. Beautiful pink sky and warm air…starting to relax.
6. Woke up early and took a dip in the pool. Good holiday exercise.
7. Big hat, big pool, not much else to do today!
8. Beautiful pink dessert with fresh grown fruit and vegetables. The hotel food was so delicious and fresh!
9. Nighttime sky from the restaurant…
10. Poolside view on the last day of rest!