Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tanya Taylor has appointed Crystal Slattery as its first brand president. In the newly created role, Slattery will lead business operations, including merchandising, sales and production and will partner with Taylor to drive the global brand strategy. Slattery was most recently president of Jaya Apparel Group’s contemporary market. Founder Tanya Taylor will remain the brand’s CEO and creative director.
2. Josh Otten, formerly director at IMG Models, is now an agent at Creative Artists Agency.
3. Ian Edwards, previously director of PR for Alexander Wang, has been appointed senior director of communications for IMG Fashion.
4. Jane Larkworthy, former executive beauty director of W Magazine, has been named beauty editor-at-large for The Cut.
5. Tibi has named Emeka Obi its new VP of marketing. He was most recently the strategy director at VaynerMedia.
6. Gro Curtis joins V Magazine and VMAN as their new contributing fashion director. Meanwhile, Mathias Rosenzweig is now deputy editor of the publications.
7. Laetitia Hirschy, previously with Bulgari, has been appointed the first-ever director of marketing and communications for Zenith.
8. Margo Schneier, PR senior manager of womenswear at Louis Vuitton, has left the company after two years.
9. Adrienne Houdmont has joined David Yurman as a senior manager of global communications.
10. Valerie Richardson has joined KCD as senior publicity director. Her accounts include Givenchy, TRE by Natalie Ratabesi and Victoria Beckham.
11. Rashad Benton has joined Williamson PR as senior account executive. He was most recently a senior researcher at Health Magazine and an events freelancer at KCD.
12. Nancy McKay, former CEO of NEST Fragrances, has been named CEO of Barefoot Scientist.
13. Closed Loop Partners has named Caroline Brown its new managing director.
14. Jordan Simigran, previously with IMG, has launched Spring Street Strategies, a new PR firm representing talent in fashion and entertainment.
15. Ali Appelbaum, formerly senior manager of brand partnerships at Cycle Media, has joined Shadow as associate director in the influencer department. Meanwhile Alexandria Gil, previously a marketing manager at Cariuma, is now an influencer manager at the company.
16. Madison Wool, formerly account coordinator at Shadow, has been promoted to junior account executive at the company.
17. Alexa Dosik, previously an account executive at Harrison and Shriftman, is now an account executive at Azione PR.
18. Nicole Robichaud, formerly account coordinator at Demonstrate PR, has been promoted to assistant account executive.
19. Micaela Niezen has joined The Collected Group as a PR associate.
20. Gohar Khojabagyan is now the director of PR and marketing for Unsun Cosmetics.
21. PR Consulting is now representing Victor Glemaud in the US.
22. Fournier PR + Consulting is now representing Embryolisse Laboratoires.
23. Krupp Group is now representing Popup Florist.
24. ZOÏ Agency is now representing Frank And Oak.
25. The Communications Store is now representing La Ligne.
26. Mischief Media Group is now representing Olivia Young of Box + Flow.
27. IHPR is now representing Polly Wales.
28. KP McGregor Consulting is now representing BN3TH.
29. BASE Beauty Creative Agency is now representing Rusk, One ‘n Only, Aquage, and BaBylissPRO.
30. Brandstyle Communications is now representing Curls.
31. SPR is now representing Amity Diamonds.
32. Siren PR is now representing Hai Beauty Concepts.