If you’re as Instagram-obsessed as we are, then you surely have a list of favorite people you
stalk follow on the uber-addictive social platform. But how about adding some new additions to your daily (or maybe hourly) dose of photo viewing? To give you a little taste of what we’re loving right now, the staff at your Daily brings you a list of their favorite accounts to follow.
1. Eddie Roche, Deputy Editor: “This will likely make a few male models cry, but my number one fave these days to follow is @Edward_Wilding. He’s a British model with a cheeky sense of humor, perfect hair, and there’s just something about that first name.”
3. Paige Reddinger, Fashion News Editor: “@Bat_Gio (Giovanna Battaglia) because it’s a fun extension of her monthly ‘Gio Journal’ in W magazine, which gives a glimpse into her glamorous life and absolutely lust-worthy looks.”
4. Kristen Heinzinger, Senior Editor: “@KellyOxford—she’s hilarious, smart, and a great writer—I can’t help but burst into laughter at some of her posts! My other faves: @humansofny and @infatuation.”
5. Sydney Sadick, Reporter: “@ScottLipps. He’s been killing it lately…who doesn’t love food, NYC views and bright colors? (Although I would prefer to see some male models mixed in with all of the ladies!)”
7. Anna Lombardi, Marketing Director: “@420LOLGUY, because let’s be honest, if it’s not a picture of something I shouldn’t be eating or am tagged in, I really just want to laugh, and love finding new accounts that allow me to do so.”