Didn’t see this coming…High-end candle and fragrance brand diptyque just launched an emjoi keyboard to show some love for its Valentine’s Day collaboration with designer Olympia Le-Tan. Compatible with the iPhone and iPad, the 40 emojis are downloadable from the Apple app store (search for diptyque). “The Key To My Hearts Is In My Bag” is a limited-edition collection featuring the Rosaviola Standard and Mini Candle, Scented Oval, and Solid Perfume, which was also a collab with Le-Tan. The fragrances, which start at $25 and go up to $67, are available at diptyque stores including the Bleeker Street, Madison Avenue, and Time Warner Center locations in NYC.
How to get the emojis:
- Download the app from the Apple App Store (search for diptyque)
- Once downloaded, open Settings
- Click on General > Keyboard > Keyboards
- Click on Add New Keyboard, then choose “diptyque emoji‘s”
- Select “diptyque emojis,” then authorize full access
- Text someone you have the feels for