Time Inc. is launching PEOPLE Perks, a membership program for PEOPLE readers that gives discounts on everything from entertainment, style, and beauty, to pets, home, shopping and more.
Memberships are priced at $60 for a full year, or at $5.99 a month. Members are also given cash back perks for shopping online and can enter sweepstakes to win experiences, like the Oscar Fan Experience, Tony Awards rehearsals, and the Entertainment Weekly/PEOPLE Upfront Party.
“The PEOPLE Perks membership program provides access to a very wide variety of savings,” said Jess Cagle, editor-in-chief at PEOPLE. “It also enables our retail partners an opportunity to connect and engage with the PEOPLE audience in new ways.”
Check out some of what’s offered, below.
- Barnes & Noble: 15% off one item
- Papa John’s: Free pizza with purchase of a large or extra-large pizza at the regular menu price
- francesca’s: 20% off one regularly priced item
- Curves: 50% off enrollment fee when you join
- GNC: 20% off total purchase
- Cold Stone Creamery: Two for $6-Two Like It™ size create your own ice cream or yogurt
- Office Depot: $10 off qualifying regularly priced purchase of $50 or more
- Yankee Candle: 20% off entire purchase