Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Michael Hainey, executive director of editorial at Esquire and editorial director of Town & Country, is reportedly leaving Hearst.
2. Adrian Cheng, founder of K11 Group and C Ventures, has been named the CFDA’s first-ever global ambassador. Read more about his appointment, here.
3. Garage magazine has appointed Laia Garcia, previously deputy editor of No Man’s Land, as its features director. Meanwhile it has promoted Gabriella Karefa-Johnson to fashion director. Click here to read more about this story.
4. Alycia Cohen, formerly with Vanity Fair, has joined WSJ. Magazine as associate market editor.
6. Kahlil Gentry Spurlock has joined KCD as senior publicist.
7. Chris Lawrence, former men’s digital and print copywriter at Saks Fifth Avenue, is now senior copywriter at UNTUCKit.
8. Analise Guarino, junior account executive at Creative Media Marketing, has been promoted to account executive.
9. Alexis Ford, formerly an account executive at Derris, has been named senior account executive at THINK.
10. Dylan Hunt, previously at Nadine Johnson, has joined Purple New York as account executive.
11. Paul Wilmot Communications has appointment Jennifer Brady its new fashion director. She was previously the director of fashion and lifestyle at Exposure.
12. Olivia Pelletier-Crocetto has joined Courtney Daniels Consulting as an account executive.
13. Purple is now representing Parfums de Marly.
14. Williamson PR is now representing Stepney Works Club.
16. Creative Media Marketing is now representing belif.
17. The Eighth Floor Strategic Communications is now representing Stoney Clover Lane.
18. Foundation is now representing The Beauty Chef.
19. ELR Media Group is now representing Q&A.
20. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing Gia Viviana Dimicova.