Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Selby Drummond, accessories and special projects editor at Vogue, has joined Snapchat as the new head of fashion and beauty partnerships. Read more about her appointment, here.
2. Helen King has been appointed president and CEO of Van Cleef & Arpels Americas.
3. Giuseppe Giovannetti has been appointed CEO of Gabriela Hearst.
4. Megan Thomas has joined M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment as a senior account director. She will handle Reebok, Red Bull, and Blundstone, among other accounts.
5. Annabelle Giletti, former senior coordinator at Poke PR, has joined Krupa Consulting as an account executive.
6. Andy Wyss has been appointed global marketing director of SWIMS.
7. Thomas Gibb, former VP of product development and production at Tapestry Inc., has been named VP of operations and production at Greats.
8. Popi Zogkou, former marketing senior manager of customer retention and loyalty at BOXED.com, has been named senior retention marketing manager at Greats.
9. Kevin Rivera, former lead footwear designer at JCPenney, has been named design director at Greats.
10. Amanda Bromfield has been promoted to account supervisor at Creative Media Marketing.
11. Sara Ganus has joined JBC as associate vice president.
12. Courtney Owens of Tuke Consulting has been promoted to senior PR executive.
13. Alana Fuscardo has left her position as an account manager at HL Group.
14. Amelia Barry has joined Kucerak + Co as a PR assistant.
15. French communications agency DLX Paris has opened a New York office.
16. PR Consulting is now representing Dazed Beauty.
17. Karla Otto is now representing ALEJANDRA ALONSO ROJAS.
18. KP McGregor Consulting is now representing BH Movement.
19. Kucerak + Co is now representing Copper Fit x Kate Upton.
20. D’Orazio & Associates is now representing Marco Bicego for celebrity placements.
21. RK PR is now representing Frances de Lourdes.
22. EightSixtySouth is now representing Dr. Millicent Rovelo, Carpenter, Zuckerman and Rowley, Beautysq2 Los Angeles, and Metal + Smith Los Angeles.
23. Pierce Mattie Communications is now representing Spencer Barnes LA, Whish Beauty and MÁDARA.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.