Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com.
1. Ukonwa Ojo is now SVP of global marketing at MAC Cosmetics.
2. Anthony Bourgois is now president of Women Management.
3. Daniela Vitale is now chief brand officer of Tiffany & Co. Read more about this story here.
4. Callie Canfield has been promoted to VP of marketing and communications at David’s Bridal, a newly created role.
5. Daria Burke is now CMO of JustFab.
6. Jarred Denzel Keller is now the lifestyle director at Nike Communications.
7. Jennifer Feldshon has been promoted to account executive at Think.
8. Alexandra Stagliano has joined Michele Marie PR.
9. Miriam Stevens has been promoted to account director at Chasen Creative Media.
10. AMP3 PR has launched a new sustainability-focused division, AMP3 Impact.
11. Karla Otto New York is now representing AARMY.
12. Purple is now representing BCBGMaxAzria and BCBGeneration in the US.
13. ABMC is now representing Nails.Inc.
14. Agentry PR is now representing Le TIGRE in the U.S.
15. Exposure Communications is now representing Doll’s Kill.
16. Erin Kelly PR is now representing Indie Beauty Expo LA.
17. Scenario is now representing Voski by JN.
18. Think is now representing The Sky Residences at W Aspen.
19. Lion & Lamb Communications is now representing Dream Hollywood.