Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Pablo Sande, previously CFO of Salvatore Ferragamo, has been named CFO of Victoria Beckham.
2. Paul Ziff, previously of Chopard and Ferragamo, has been named North American brand president of Lark & Berry. Click here to read more about this story.
3. Jessica Allen has joined HL Group as a director in its LA office.
4. Marcellus Neel has been named creative director of Amazon Fashion. He was most recently creative director of Amazon Home.
5. Sascha Roker, previously the marketing specialist for Sandro Paris and Maje Paris North America, is now the marketing manager at Ulla Johnson.
6. Ryan Petz has left PR Consulting after eight years.
7. Reena Prashar has been named global digital director of BURO.Global.
8. EJ Media Group has promoted Alexa Stark to account director, hospitality.
9. Carmen Fuccillo, a formerly PR and marketing associate at Club Monaco, has been promoted to manager, marketing and communications. Meanwhile Julia Ryll, formerly a PR coordinator at the company, has been promoted to PR associate.
10. Ritual Projects PR, based in Paris, is expanding to Los Angeles. Courtney Wittich will direct the new LA office.
11. Sarah Conboy, previously a fashion assistant at The New York Post, has joined LJ Public Relations as a PR assistant.
12. Beth Bassil, an associate director at JBC, has left the company.
13. MSH & Partners is now MSH Branding & Communications.
14. Paul Wilmot Communications is expanding with a dedicated division specializing in launching brands in the CBD and THC space.
15. PR Consulting is now representing Gap.
16. HL Group is now representing Ivory Ella.
17. Purple New York is now representing Julien Macdonald and SemSem.
18. THINK is now representing Fabric Skincare.
19. The Eighth Floor Strategic Communications is now representing BCBG Max Azria.
20. MSH Branding & Communications is now representing Caroline Ann and New World Diamonds.
21. Negri Firman New York is now representing Mia Becar.
22. Bollare is now representing Glyder.
23. LJ Public Relations is now representing White + Warren.