The Hamptons wasn’t the only place to be this weekend! Hollywood glitterati swarmed L.A. over the weekend (in addition to the former First Couple!) choosing cooler temps and Hollywood-esque restos and destos. Here’s who we spotted…
- Ludacris: The hip-hop star noshed on a late lunch at The Roof Garden at the Peninsula Beverly Hills. His wife [Eudoxie Mbouguiengue] was at the table, along with a man who appeared to be an agent or manager of sorts. Also on the roof, but toward the pool, was Jeremy Meeks, Chloe Green’s infamous new beau and ex-prisoner.
- Emily Ratajkowski: All eyes was on this beauty at Craig’s on Thursday night, where a bevy of guys, ranging from 13-year-olds to 60-year-olds, asked for pictures. She politely agreed. Upon her exit, a slew of paparazzi snapped away as she made her way into the car.
- Corinne Olympios: This reality star is garnering more media attention than some of the Kardashians these days! The Bachelor in Paradise star, who’s been involved in a major show scandal, was walking around The Grove with her sister before running to the parking lot when realizing they were noticed.
- Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer: It’s confirmed, darlings. This couple is for real! The pair was spotted multiple times together over the weekend…hanging out at The Beverly Hills Hotel, shopping at Barneys, and driving a Range Rover near Rodeo Drive.
- Donatella Versace: What woman doesn’t enjoy a trip to Sephora?! The designer was shopping at the Beverly Drive location, accompanied by two men who looked like assistants. One shopper went up to her and shook her hand. “It would’ve been a great Instagram!” the shopper exclaimed.
- Barack and Michelle Obama: The secret service made their way to Spago on Saturday night, where former President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle were having a date-night. Barbara Lazaroff, Spago co-founder, posted a pic with the couple and some of her staff on Instagram. The former First Couple was spotted once more, on the runway at LAX.
- Sandra Bullock: Even an actress with a net-worth of $200 million is careful about her purchases. Bullock was shopping the Saint Laurent handbag section of Neiman Marcus with her hunky photographer boyfriend Bryan Randall. She was looking at a bag with rings and told the sales associate that she was concerned that it would go out of style next year. We don’t know if she purchased the bag, but she was definitely on the hunt for some new arm candy.